The 2018 Board would like to be transparent on the cost associated with running the League. Below is a budget breakdown of costs associated with the Spring 2018 Season . We want to show everyone where every dollar we collect for registration goes to manage your League. Our Concessions is a big part of making up the difference that registration fees dont cover. Without concession sales, registration fees would have to be $135 per girl.
$12,000 estimated Collection Based on a 130 girls Roster at $92 each ($95 minus Online fees)
Breakdown of cost associated with the Spring Season: Current 2018 costs:
- Jerseys $21 ea=$3200 (costs per Jersey $16, Socks $5) $3135.00
- Umpires $30/35 per game est 180 games = $6300
- Concession Stand Management $120 a week x 10= $1200
- Background Checks 12x10 coaches= $150 $ 99.90
- Sanction Fees $250
- Tourney fees 10 teams at $150= $1500 for only one tourney $3000k for 2
- Balls equipment $800 per season $ 645.80
- Required Annual Park Insurance $1200 Annually $1,141.80
- Concession Stand Equiptment (Bug Zapper, Deep Fryer, Popcorn Machine) $ 704.98
Current Total Spent $5727.43
$16,610 estimated Spring Cost, Registration covers $12,000 based on a 130 girl league, with a $4600 deficit that needs to be gained by Concession Sales, Donations and or Sponsorships to break even.